How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have made a complaint to a financial firm and they have been

This answer was rated:

I have made a complaint to a financial firm and they have been tossing me around like a ball and have not been replying to my complaint and it has been 3 weeks or so. What are my rights?

If you still do not hear from them after 8 weeks, you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service who has the power to investigate the matter and order the firm to compensate you or you may make a court claim now if you wish to do so.

See here for complaining to the ombudsman

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Right, for a court case claim I could file to the Queen's Bench asap right?

If you are making a court claim for money, easiest to do so is online at

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is more than £100,000

In that case you need to file a claim form N1 by downloading it.

See here
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you