Would parking almost touching my cars bumper,numerous times,

Would parking almost touching my cars bumper,numerous times, deliberately and with no apparent reason be considered ,harassment or intimidation?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

To be wholly honest, it isn't what most people would consider to be harassment.

I suppose, in academic law, it could be an act amounting to harassment but its not likely to be prosecuted in practice.

There is another offence of causing an obstruction which catches parking very close to a person possibly. Of course, it depends what the parking conditions were like when the vehicles were left.

However, this might well attract a fixed penalty fine for causing an obstruction.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile