How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My daughters passport has expired by 3 weeks and she has booked

This answer was rated:

My daughter's passport has expired by 3 weeks and she has booked a flight tomorrow.
when she came to book online she discovered it had run out.Is there anything she can do or any other document she can travel on?
Many thanks
Sue Hill
Hello Sue,

I am afraid she needs to have a valid passport to enter Spain, otherwise she will not be allowed to enter the country.

Sorry, there is nothing she can do other than to get a new passport.

All the best
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Isn't UK part of the Schengen states?


No, it is not.

All the best
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

last question! How can we get a passport quickly. We are prepared to travel to London or anywhere in UK


She can use the premium one day service
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you