How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49819
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Are all answers published as I have a sensitive matter

Customer Question

Are all answers published as I have a sensitive matter

I would like to speak to Jo to answer
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

This is a public site and your questions and answers are visible but you are anonymous and I can ask customer services to make it anonymous after you rate.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I will give skeleton info

I've had four years of bullying, harassment and discrimination at work which has led to several breakdowns in my mental health. They have trying to get rid of for Attendance (all certified). I went to my local MP and told her everything. My friend wrote to the employer with their disgust at my treatment. I recent spoke to my Uniom who has been asked to see the Head of Legal Services for a 'without prejudice chat'. I am not in the pension scheme due to one reason or another but have served 17 years. Do you have ay ideas what this might be and what does it mean. Sorry I am dyslexic.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't my area then.

I will ask an employment specialist to look at this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you I have paid twice? The first question was just to ask if they are published. -please can it be recorded I do not want it to be recorded - Many thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

All chats are published on the website as per terms and conditions,


Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I deal with employment law queries on here. You do not have to go into any level of personal detail for me to deal with your query. You can just give me the general information about your situation and I can provide information about your rights based on that. SO before I proceed can you please let me know what do you specifically want to know about your situation?