How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

N181 - payment. I need to submit this form by 10th April.

This answer was rated:

N181 - payment. I need to submit this form by 10th April. I assume that as long as it arrives on the 10th April that that is OK? By the same day payment is due. I assume enclosing a cheque with N181 to arrive on 10th April is Ok?  Thanks

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Yes you just enclose form N181 and the cheque for it.

Alex Watts :

I would also just add a covering letter to

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you?


Thank you

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you