How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

i need a solicitor to fill in appaction for court of protection

This answer was rated:

i need a solicitor to fill in appaction for court of protection because partner cant look after her account and we not got of money

Alex Hughes :

My name isXXXXX and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.

Alex Hughes :

Which part of the form needs to be completed exactly? Part of it or all of it?



Alex Hughes :

OK. Unfortunately legal aid is not available unless there are human rights issues involved. So your options are a) you can contact the Law Society on 0207(NNN) NNN-NNNNand see if they can recommend a solicitor who will help you ''pro bono" (free of charge)or b) ask your local Citizens Advice Bureau to assist.

Alex Hughes :

Have you tried any charities?

Alex Hughes :

Are you still there?

Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you