How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Letter to Judge.Start: Dear JudgeFinish: Yours faith

This answer was rated:

Letter to Judge. Start: Dear Judge,  Finish: Yours faithfully?

Also Serving the N181 on the defendant, is this just a copy of the original N181 or does it need to be an original itself ie an original signature on it?


If I serve the N181 to the defendant by Special Signed for delivery and he/ anyone is not in to take receipt of it, does that mean that it is not served?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Yours faithfully yes.
Alex Watts : All you need to do is put the form N181 in the post first class.
Alex Watts : There is no need for special delivery
Alex Watts : Does that help?

Is the N181 to the defendant just a copy of the one that goes to court ie a photocopied signature?

Alex Watts : Yes that is fine.
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you