How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

what are my rights?.. i am seriosly disabled and desparate

Customer Question

what are my rights?.. i am seriosly disabled and desparate to remain independant i bought a converted car from who i believed a reputable company in november 2013. the car has failed to complete one complete journey without problems mainly in starting. after several attempts they have failed to resolve the problems. it is vital that i have the confidence that all hydrolics electrics etc which if failed would trap me in or out of car.the car cost £ 10000+ since has costed me in excess of £300 inessencial travel to medical appointments.
i would like my money back.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what rights do i have ?the vehicle has not been useable since purchase

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Ok. Thanks.

What is the fault with the car please?