How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hello, not long ago my mum come over to the uk to visit me

This answer was rated:

hello, not long ago my mum come over to the uk to visit me im the UK as i am polish. she was suppose to stay for 3 week but she died a week after coming over. i don't know what to do as she always wanted to be in poland when she dies my dad wants me to sent the body over but can we do that and how?

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Yes, it is possible to repatriate the body to Poland, I would suggest that you use a specialist service provider who is able to assist you with doing this e.g. See here

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you