How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi I have been sparated from my husband for nearly 2years. He

Customer Question


I have been sparated from my husband for nearly 2years.

He had / has mental health and memory problems and on the last occasion he drove s long distance with the children he got lost 4 times, forgot 1 of the children as a service station.

I have no idea of his current mental health status.

As the primary carer can I "forbid" him taking the children in n his car ??

He was banned from driving for a year.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what contact does he have with them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.



sorry for dlay in replying ,


children are 15,13; 10,9


Contact whilst he could not dive


a) I took children up to him for the day,

B) he came down on the train to see the children for the day

no physical contact since he has regained his licence




Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
How long is it since he had the children in his car?