How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i need to know from a judge or a retired judge as to how the

Customer Question

i need to know from a judge or a retired judge as to how the courts might rule in a case of professional negligence taken involving big financial losses , against a former practising solicitor who has been barred from ever practising law by a solicitors disciplinary tribunal in england uk and on this, the first thing i need is a retired or practising judge who probably has ruled on such a case or preferebly has ruled on such a case
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

There is no judge or former judge here as far as I know. There are only practising solicitors and banisters. Do you still wish to go ahead and get an opinion, if so, what is the basis of your claim against the former solicitors?