How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

how do i get a top judge to step in immediately as theyve put

Customer Question

how do i get a top judge to step in immediately as theyve put my son in foster care for false allegations ,that i havent been allowed to prove they are wrong, the evidence is there, they not bothered to look for it . all they got to do is subpheanor phone text records ,this would prove 100% i right , and its malicious
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Please explain what has actually happened?