How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX was married with a Norway national

This answer was rated:

Hi sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX was married with a Norway national girl I have a 8 year old son with her I got the visa for Norway in 2006 and went to my wife I styed with her and my son for almost 9 months and after that she went back with me to Pakistan and took my passport and left me there since that time I tried to contact her soo many times but wasn't succeed I really miss my son and I want to see him again is there any way that I can get the visa and visit him please help me

Kind regards rashid

Are you still married to the Norwegian lady and is your name on your sons birth certificate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No we are divorced and yes my name is XXXXX XXXXX birth certificate
Thank you Rashid,

You may apply for a visa to access your child in Norway, assuming that your child has Norwegian citizenship.

See here for the process for applying for the family immigration visa on this basis

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you