Can police retrieve data from a deleted Facebook account.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I opened a fake Facebook account and contacted with someone from that. After that I deleted the account permanently and it took 14 days for the account to be deleted. Now if police is interested about the account can they retrieve any data from there?
Is the contact going to be of an abusive nature?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, but harassment complaint has been made.

Is there a history with you two? Has he made other reports?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The short answer is that they can do that and if they were searching for a missing child they certainly would.

For a low level harassment with no history its very unlikely they will do so. Its quite labour intensive to do that type of thing and it doesn't always succeed.

It is possible that they could but not likely. There are no resources for anything at the moment because they are too busy prosecuting 80 year olds for making passes at adults 40 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How reliable an evidence are screenshots?
Fairly reliable.

Obviously they don't prove who posted them but they do prove that they were posted by somebody.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I study in jail. I mean I am studying Acca a progressional accounting course. Can I sit in exams while in jail?
You are not going to go to prison for a low level section 2 harassment.
But yes you could study in prison if your course is by correspondence.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have another question. I am an immigrant in uk . I am on student visa. Do you think a deportation order may be attached if am found guilty of harassment.
Its not my area Im afraid. I don't do immigration.

You can ask another question on that point in immigration. If you are on subscription then it would not cost extra.