How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a single mother of a four year old boy. Before I had my

Customer Question

I am a single mother of a four year old boy. Before I had my son I was in an abusive relationship not physically but mentally finachially and so on. I had to go to have an abortion in England because the man in question had complete control on my life. I had told him that I was having someone elses child it is along story of four years of abuse when it actually come down to the physical aspect everytime i declined and said no he would get aggressive so I would have to do what he wanted. for my sons life I have being trying to allow my son have a normal life but the more I do the harder it is what is my chances of persuing this matter after so long. I do have a pertective order which is coming to an end but even tough the man in question is in another relationship when I get into one he interfers and causes trouble.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am not sure what you wish to achieve with regard to this - could you clarify this please?