How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am a claimant in a access case, I got today the order. In

This answer was rated:

I am a claimant in a access case, I got today the order. In case a time does not suits me, can I change it?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain what the problem is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can i change the details of a contact order in Family law if 1=does not suit me.

2=my circumstances, availability changes .

Really when it does not suit.



Once an Order has been made then IF the situation changes you can indeed apply for a variation
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I apply for a variation?

When was the Order made and what variation are you seeking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It has just been made 2 weeks ago, and instead of having my daughter every second part of the week of the school holidays I would like to have her in blocks, meaning every other week of the holidays on alternating ways.

So you got an Order just two weeks ago and now you wish to change it?
Was the Order made by agreement between you - if so what has changed?