How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hi, my partner left his wife 14months ago. she still lives

Customer Question

hi, my partner left his wife 14months ago. she still lives in the house with thier 2 children he pays the mortgage on which is in just his name. he took the car and the caravan which he bought, but in return he bought her a car for 7thousand pound and had given her regular money. as he has left and they are separated has has applied for a quick divorce which she is refusing. she says she wants everything owed to her. he doesnt know which way the law will stand if he buys another house for himself. can she also take a claim on this?? also since they have been seperated she has a new man in her life which stays in the home with her and the children, but when i was mentioned only last week to meet his children she refused this to happen. she came back the next morning and took the children back with her. she is know dangling these poor kiddies infront of him all the time demanding money and possessions and then she still never lets him have his children on a regular basis. he says he will pay for his children not a problem, but hes getting fed up of her damanding money all the time and not being able to have a regular contact with his children. Also,doeshis earnings go on how much child support he pays for his children or is this a fixed amount. can you help please, thank you.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law