How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

To the question.My application to join The Royal Hospital

Customer Question

To the question. My application to join The Royal Hospital Chelsea was excepted and approved, in writing by Col S.C. Bate OBE the adjutant. After which I spent a considerable sum of money getting my house certificated ready to rent. My approval for admittance was later turned down. I need to recoup my expenses through the Small Claims Court. Question; Who do I direct it to Col SC Bate OBE as he was the one I was dealing with or The Royal Hospital Chelsea as the body, if it is The Royal Hospital Chelsea who do I address it to? Hope you can help. Barrie D Davey

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You should address your claim to the body, the Royal Hospital Chelsea. It is governed by a Board of Commissioners, in the same way a company will have a Board of Directors as the people governing the company.

The Royal Hospital Chelsea was established by Royal Warrant.

This old set of accounts may help you get a better understanding of the Hospital

Hope this helps