How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

-I need a solicitor to read a property legal pack?

This answer was rated:

-I need a solicitor to read a property legal pack?

This is a Question and Answer site. Do you have a specific legal query regarding the pack?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i need to forward the legal pack to you in order for you to read it I did say that initially

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to know if theirs any problems within the legal pack?

You may try uploading it here using the paper clip icon.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can i email you the documents I can't seem to upload them

Please ask customer service for assistance how to upload the documents here. For security reasons, we are not allowed to give out email addresses here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2014-04-24_193401_upper_brook_street,_oswestry,_shropshire,



not sure what i'm doing here sorry hope you recieve something!


I have seen some attachments. I will try and revert to you by tomorrow lunchtime. Please do not reply to this as it will throw the question open again and delay the process

What I have seen is a copy of an Energy performance certificate which shows that the property has very poor energy efficiency and will have very high running costs.

The other document describes the property, and the fact that it is to be auctioned. However, the auction is listed down for March 2014 (now past).

Do you have a specific query?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My problem I sent the wrong documents!!

You may try uploading the correct documents.