How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hi ten years ago my wife and I had a brake in our relationship

This answer was rated:

hi ten years ago my wife and I had a brake in our relationship , ive just discovered a sex video taken by the guy she was with has been posted online im so gutted he obviously did not have permission can I do anything?

I am afraid there is not much that you can do but your wife may ask him to take it down from the internet.

Did she consent to the video being taken? If not, then she will have a stronger case to take the video down.

Can I assist further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks anyway he is a solicitor so he would probably win wouldn't he.?

Not guaranteed but he should be asked to take it down by your wife if that is what she wants.

All the best