How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i had the marston baliffs round

Customer Question

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i had the marston baliffs round last week it was about not paying my tv licence from 2012 but a alfeady knew that i had payed it so i went to the court enuries office and they got all my tv licence up which i was told that all had 0balance which meant i had payed the tv licence but they said somehow that my payments havent been taking off the account when it was alredy payed and carried on to the baliff which i had to pay them 620pound in cash and which i had to get the money to borrow the court has told me that i should be refunded the money back how do i go about getting the money back thanyou.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Just to clarify, you paid the bailiffs £620?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
I presume you were convicted at some point in 2013 for not having a TV licence?