UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience

Please find re the following :- a recent Court Decision

Please find re the following :- ' a recent Court Decision decided that funds supplied towards a wifes property , after seperation , by the husband , became a share of the value of the property .
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Re my ? --- After seperation,continued to pay for a property purchased in her name --for interest on loan ,insurances on loan ,and all payments to an Endowment policy --to pay off all debt . 100K + . Wish to find the Case as mentioned ,probably in Eng and W . Newspaper article said no more Wish to claim part of a valuable property on settlement . Trust understood . GKS

Do you have a link to the newspaper article? Need more details please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mr Expert , If I had a link I could open myself--consequently I presumed that you would know where yo look ,using key words etc . GKS.

I am working on some leads.

Could you please let me know if any of these cases are the ones you are looking for:

If not, please let me know as I continue to look.