How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Please find re the following :- a recent Court Decision

This answer was rated:

Please find re the following :- ' a recent Court Decision decided that funds supplied towards a wifes property , after seperation , by the husband , became a share of the value of the property .
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Re my ? --- After seperation,continued to pay for a property purchased in her name --for interest on loan ,insurances on loan ,and all payments to an Endowment policy --to pay off all debt . 100K + . Wish to find the Case as mentioned ,probably in Eng and W . Newspaper article said no more Wish to claim part of a valuable property on settlement . Trust understood . GKS

Do you have a link to the newspaper article? Need more details please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mr Expert , If I had a link I could open myself--consequently I presumed that you would know where yo look ,using key words etc . GKS.

I am working on some leads.

Could you please let me know if any of these cases are the ones you are looking for:

If not, please let me know as I continue to look.
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you