How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

i need some advice for a county court defence I am submitting

Customer Question

i need some advice for a county court defence I am submitting today please - property law fraud linked to maintenance & breach of contract of freehold land deeds

I would like to quote a case law where
1. maintenance has been charged and not provided
2. when the demand to pay maintenance has a fraudulent signature ( I have a handwriting graphologist report in my evidence
3. I can prove I owned the land for a short period of time with land registry records ( I estimate £1800 owing but the claimant has persued / harassed me for £15K
4 my defence was not heard by court judgement was entered by default I have written to court and completed N244 to submit today
5 enforcement is due to be done by claimant tomorrow and I need to stop the enforcement with baliffs or however they choose

can you help please
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Whilst we can not do case law research or be instructed for you, I can certainly give you direction as to where you can find case law etc if that helps?

JACUSTOMER-1jyjbzw1- :

hello are you there

JACUSTOMER-1jyjbzw1- :