If Im charged with a section 4 public order act, but the further

If I'm charged with a section 4 public order act, but the further cctv appears of an assault but no victim. Can I be re-arrested and charged with assault

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Were you formally NFAed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry what's nfaed?
No further action.

What is the situation with the police station?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was arrested at a football match for only threatening behaviour, once there I was charged with section 4 public order act and released on bail until may 20th to appear at liverpool and Knowsley adult bail cjsss court
I see.

You are charged with different offences.

In short then, yes they could amend the charges. If a victim comes forward then they could bring a charge of assault.

Of course its quite unlikely that anybody would come forward at this stage but if that were to happen then they could amend the charge.

They will not arrest you though. The crown will just apply to amend the charge sheet at court.