My husband owned his own business 50 / 50 with his brother

My husband owned his own business 50 / 50 with his brother my husband passed away in march what am I legally entitled to regarding ownership / shares of my late husband
Did your husband leave a Will?
What type of business is it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes he left a will

Commercial cleaning company

What does the Will say about the business?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He has left me his estate ect. There was also a business insurance which my husbands life was insured, both share holders insured. Am I entitled to half or all and keep my shares. My husband said it was all for my shares but it's not working out this way.
What does the Business Insurance Cover?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Keyman but im not entitled to nething. Can u just tell me what im entitled as a share holder of 50%
The Insurance is payable to the firm - that is the whole point of it
Unless your husband's Will stated otherwise then his interest in the Business passes to you and you will have to negotiate with his brother as to whether you stay as a Shareholder or wish to sell your share
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details