How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

hellohow much is you cost?

Customer Question



I now know the cost


thank you


I want you Advice on harresment law?


Thank you

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.


And thank you

I really need your advice
i have potentially been reported to the met for harrasement? althogh not sure yet, basically i am a result of a fraud scam in which i payed a sum of monies into something with an expected return, not happened a a year on, i researched this and found the address to and linked it all to this address
i sent some vibarant emails , but really nothing more i believe , i have email evidence and a postal package confirming my i nitial thoughts,
i pursued this to find out both myself and the company 'theoritically linked' have been conned

i believe i may have been reported to the met for harresement which i feel is unfair although i appreicate the other persons situation

im a family man, never been in trouble in my life

im worried i tried to remedie a situation and i was wrong

please help me sleep tonight


Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Lee.

I will see if one of my colleagues who deals with criminal matters is able to assist you.
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm a solicitor specialising in criminal law.

Who do you think has reported you for harassment? Why do you think this has happened?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you




i have a cad number form the met police


and i have pursued email contact with a person , in beliveing he was someone he is not hence my first thoights being wrong, ( fraud)


im a family man with no convictions ever

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Have the police been in touch with you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.



, left a voicemail


but not heard back for tow day as she is not back till thursday

Customer: replied 3 years ago.



i have done thing more than belive in what i thought was a fraud

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

If the police wish to speak to you, then you should cooperate.

In less serious cases of harassment the police will be prepared to interview you without arrest.

If you attend the police station voluntarily then they shouldn't arrest you.

Once you have been interviewed for harassment - if its only e-mail contact - the police could give you a harassment warning or a caution.

In more serious cases the police will charge you with the pffence but from what you've said so far doesn't suggest this will happen.

I am happy to discuss further if needed. Just let me know.