How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Dear sir/madam, I have been advised the South Yorkshire

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam,

I have been advised the South Yorkshire Police that your institution will the best point to set about answers to the questions that have been haunting me for several years.

Please can you advise how to get information about all records created and deleted by various institutions about myself since 1996.

The main concentrate might be among the police, sponsors, learning institutions, employers, NHS and UK Border Agency.


Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Have you applied for documents under the Data Protectiom Act please?
Alex Watts : Are you able to reply?