How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

If a band does not give you the complete amount in the letter

Customer Question

If a band does not give you the complete amount in the letter of offer ,causing your business to fold ,can you sue them for breach of contract
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Took out a re morgage in 07 to build a new workshop.3/4 ways and bank manager said bank would not give me any more money.i acceped it at the time and struggled on for about 3 more years.i started using my overdraft which they then pulled without telling me.12 months later we went bust

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

That is not my area then but I will opt out for others for you.

All the best.