How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34908
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

How can i find urgently a solicitor in cardiff area who can

Customer Question

How can i find urgently a solicitor in cardiff area who can help with mothers right to guarantee dual nationality within europe when father (himself dual but project only british) is trying to stop my daughter and me from visiting my relatives denying passports and lying (more we r already in court hence urgency) ....his purpose is csa discount .... He plays on my flexibility to turn a stus quo in his favour to advantage his csa cause.... I must has some rights????? I have been flexible only to try to be more.than fair and.he is abusing it and.twisting everything...need someone who defend wome's right and knows hague convention or iternational law asap please! Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : We are not allowed to recommend particular solicitors, as this is a question and answer site.
Alex Watts : If you go to
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : Put in your postcode and click areas of law immigration then you will find local solicitors that specialise in this area
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-9vbk1ui9- : No I can search a locator with internet By myself I needed a specific type of assistance immediately they taking my daughter away I need a specific help now
JACUSTOMER-9vbk1ui9- :

i need a specific recommendation

Alex Watts : Here are a number
Alex Watts : Lewis Silkin LLP0.3 milesAddress:Southgate House, Wood Street, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 1EW, WalesTel:0207(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>
Alex Watts : Eversheds LLPAddress:1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 5BT, WalesTel:0845(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>
Alex Watts : Duncan Lewis (Solicitors) LtdAddress:Unit 6, Ground Floor, Longcross Court,XXXXX Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF24 0AD, WalesTel:020 79234020
Alex Watts : Chetna & Co SolicitorsAddressXXXXX Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF24 3DR, WalesTel:02920494322
Alex Watts : Crowley & CoAddress:Oxford House, 10-16 Vere Street, Roath, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF24 3DS, WalesTel(NNN) NNN-NNNN8895
Alex Watts : Albany SolicitorsAddressXXXXX Roath, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF24 3BX, WalesTel:02920 472 728
Alex Watts : Asher & TomarAddress:59a Claire Road, Grange Town, Cardiff, CF11 6QP, EnglandTel:07727255568
Alex Watts : Simpson Millar LLPAddressXXXXXEast, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF5 1JB, WalesTel:0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is the application that is currently before the court?
What application has your ex made and what is it that you want?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

c100 c79 c1a we had cafcass wednesday. deposition r in soon... im respondent . i wrote a very very long detailed answer but my solicitor did not read it as it was a quick intervention. he didn't know the case and the judge valued a status quo (after listening the other solicitor)...that was given temporarily but that goes against my answer in the deposition i wrote and won't supported my case (partially but it does)... my solicitor is away till end of month... i have not got the time to wait for him to learn the case . there are 5 years texts and letters that i refer to . if i find some one now i have the time to explain and show that it is all towards that word STATUS quo as my ex needs to show csa in order to have a discount . hence his unfounded accusation. but if it is not proven he will stop me from going to my country with my daughter for holidays. she is dual nationality she has to come or she looses residence-ship in that country (not saying habitual but she does have residence to maintain) and he denies her and me the Italian passport. i have always returned back to the uk. he wants veto her coming with me as once he achieves what he wants, other people will cover for his lies. i need a specific solicitor who is a woman (enough of man) who is able to defend me as a woman (as he still control me through isabell -he puts me in the potion to go home without my daughter (i cannot!)c1a he said i was verbally abusive but i started divorce for his violent outburst and pulled my hair later on ) and i need some1 who understand the Hague convention (Brussels bis is not enough he wants veto... he'll make it difficult) i need to play the card of her rights to develop dual nationality and visit relatives.hence i need also an expert in international family law as even the cafcass lady thought that his objection to have some holiday in the uk to go camping was a good idea (she can go camping in the uk 42 weeks a year during school terms and half terms ) 10 weeks she is entitled to come to italy. (his other objection is that my parents have other grand children and his none, so mine can do without!!!! this is y i need a WOMAN to defend me and not a good will volunteering. i haven't got the time to be entertained by caring volunteering and be answered "i don't know" (lovely mediator people) they have taken legal aid away. he has never paid maintenance and when i call csa this is his reaction .i cannot keep on wasting money and miss out on my daughter best interests!... he will do everything to take her away from me. I need specific laws and 1 woman who can help me directly and take over as if i stay with that solicitor at that point i'd better defend myself (fool is who...)i haven't got time to stay on the phone inquiring and explaining this to a number of firms found in online links or yellow pages just as well i wait for the other one to come back from holidays and might end up with another none-wiser... thanks

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
How old is your daughter?