How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi my partner is on bail, and not allowed to contact me, however

This answer was rated:

Hi my partner is on bail, and not allowed to contact me, however he is still allowed to see our son, i want to take our son to my parents house aXXXXXaway as their the only family I have, I have no one where we live now. Can he legally stop me taking him when he's on bail for common assult and rApe, thank you

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What does the condition say about child arrangements please?
Customer: We
Customer: well I've been told by the police he can see his child through a third party, that's all they've said,
Customer: Also is my mother allowed to speak to him even if he's not allowed to speak to me
Alex Watts :

Yes your mother is allowed to speak to him as the condition is not to contact directly or indirectly with you

Alex Watts :

He can not stop you taking your child to see your parents.

Alex Watts :

Clearly the fact that he is the Dad you should consider the childs best interest to see his father

Alex Watts :

But he cant stop you taking your child to see parents

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: Is their anyway I can get his bail conditions changed so that I can speak to him thanks
Alex Watts :

Yes. But HE needs to apply to vary his bail.

Alex Watts :

But you can let the Court know you do no object, but it is for him to apply to get his bail alterered.

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you