How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

the people ether side of my home are causing me consistent

Customer Question

the people ether side of my home are causing me consistent concern by calling the police or
informer the letting agent of false info which has resulted in a number of visits by the police
which have resulted in no action but have cause concern and this appears to now have taken on a momentum of its own, I stress that I have broken no laws, I feel the cause of these people action is pure jealousies as I drive a car that's is associated with very wealthy people by the media. do I call the police and make a allegation of harassment.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Has this lead to an arrest?

How many occasions?