How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Is there any way of proving someone elses address? My ex has

Customer Question

Is there any way of proving someone else's address? My ex has told the court she has moved address and I know that she has not. Is there a polling or electoral register that can prove that she is lying.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
If she has Registered on the Electoral Roll then you can use that - although it is only updated annually
Alternatively you will have to commission a Report form an Enquiry Agent
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is the electoral register/Roll accessible to the public?how do I access it?

What is an Enquiry Agent?

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
The Electoral Roll is accessible via local Libraries or the council offices, and an Enquiry Agent is also known as a Private Detective