How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi i am a home owner living in my house for 20years plus next

Customer Question

Hi i am a home owner living in my house for 20years plus next door is a housing association home The landlord has fitted a electric shower over a metal bath and a wash basin with mixer taps on the party bedroom wall used from 4am onwards you get woken up with ear plugs in sleeping downstairs The landlord says sound proof your house at your cost but the cost is £2000 a room can this be right HE and the new tenant have caused the problem
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What is it that wakes you up? I realise that showers do make some noise but not normally enough to wake a person.