How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

In November 2013 I was arrested and accussed of I was

Customer Question

In November 2013 I was arrested and accussed of rape I was released from bail without charge in April 2014 my wife is Kenya anf came to Britain on a spouses visa .She has been granted leave to stay indefinitely .is there anyone who can help to show that she is staying under false pretences. Who do I complain to.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to hear about this.

You may report your wife to the Home Office, the procedure for doing so is here

The Home Office may investigate the matter and if they agree that she obtained indefinite leave by false pretences, they have the power to revoke it.

Can I help further?