How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

3 months ago, my wife attacked me. She got arrested and pleaded

Customer Question

3 months ago, my wife attacked me. She got arrested and pleaded guilty to ABH. We got back together for the sake of the kids, but now it appears she only got back together to get revenge on me. She has reported that I am dominating and controlling, and the social

services people are siding with her. In a report they talk extensively about 'my alledged abusive behaviour. They haven't given any consideration to her attack and conviction.

Armed with the social services report, can she now take out an injunction against me, also what are her rights to legal aid for this. I was under the impression she cannot have access to legal aid for such a matter within 2 years. Also is it too late for to apply for an injuction. We have 2 Children.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and who has their day to day care?