How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10772
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

Dan sold part of his large garden as a building plot and granted

This answer was rated:

Dan sold part of his large garden as a building plot and granted to the purchaser, Tracey, the right for her to connect up the services (i.e. elec, water, drainage) the pipes of which run under that part of the garden retained by Dan. At the same time, Dan granted to Tracey the right to enter upon Dan's land for the purpose of repair and maintenance tothose pipes. When the purchase has been registered at HM land registry in which register of the title to Dan's property will threse rights appear? and also which register does tracey appear.

a-Property Register
b) Proprietorship register
c) the charges register

I am thinking Dan will go to the Charges register
Tracey to the Property register
Please can you help
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

When Tracey's title has been registered, her right to connect to Dan's services will be in her Property Register, as this is a right benefitting her.

In respect of Dan's Register, Tracey's right will show in his Charges Register, as this is a right benefitting a third party.

So, you were quite correct!

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you