How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

Hi, could I please talk to Joshua, as this is an issue related

This answer was rated:

could I please talk to Joshua, as this is an issue related to a previous discussion?
This is to ask about completing a Bare Trust.
Thank you

Joshua :

Hello thanks for your further question.

Joshua :

If you would be so kind as submit a rating and add a bonus payment as discussed, I will be able to let you have my email address so you can provide me with the information I require in order to prepare the document for you.


Ok. Thanks

Joshua and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thanks. Could you drop me an email at (obviously substituting @ for AT) and I will reply back to you to request the information I need from you.