How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35087
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi I need advice on marriage annulment, our marriage was never

This answer was rated:

Hi I need advice on marriage annulment, our marriage was never consummated and we have since separated, we have no children and all other issues we have sorted our selves, in regards XXXXX XXXXX etc. I have the paper work to fill out but would just like some help on where to go from there?

Kind regards

Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which of you refused to consummate the marriage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare the answer to that is my wife refused.
Will she admit that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We are on fair talking terms, I would say yes she would.
In that case the form you need is here
Be very clear - the ground is her wilful refusal - not the fact that it has not happened
The fee is £410
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you