I am a uk citizan & clam I have been miss treated be the english

I am a uk citizan & clam I have been miss treated be the english orthoratys du to my bipola condition I am a bourn again christian & wish to seek asylom
Where do you wish to go to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wish to Go to The Republic of Ireland Dublin
Why would you need to claim asylum - legally you are free to move there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have no money I am on wellfare I am about to get divorsed :-( & I have been miss treated by this goverment. Though I have a welth of art, patterns & materials I have very little expeariance & will need allot of guidence... & possably more education & I feel the political climet is too fractured in my own country for me to servive. DeanMc
In what way have you been mistreated by the government and have you looked into moving to Eire?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was locked away for over 6 mounths with 2 child murderas barly children when the murderas killed with freedoms they had more then me & with them confined only by drugs when not affrade for myself but other & my self givern more medication that I did not choosethat was was some times foursly administered which I have still never forgiven the systam for + have been had my meterfisical matabalizam condition too used too & vurtualy all most full addicted too those drugs now... But pray will finde a way off of them today. This all happend in 2009-10 .& I have not looked into Eire. Till now. DeanMc
Which benefits are you currently receiving?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
disabilaty & IS
There is no reason why you cannot simply travel to Eire and investigate the possibility of living there.
There is no legal restriction on your doing so and you have no need to claim Asylum since you are legally allowed to be there
You can retain your DLA whilst you are there - and your ESA if that is what you are receiving
You can read more here
All you need to do is to plan your move!