How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am a uk citizan & clam I have been miss treated be the english

This answer was rated:

I am a uk citizan & clam I have been miss treated be the english orthoratys du to my bipola condition I am a bourn again christian & wish to seek asylom
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Where do you wish to go to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wish to Go to The Republic of Ireland Dublin
Why would you need to claim asylum - legally you are free to move there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have no money I am on wellfare I am about to get divorsed :-( & I have been miss treated by this goverment. Though I have a welth of art, patterns & materials I have very little expeariance & will need allot of guidence... & possably more education & I feel the political climet is too fractured in my own country for me to servive. DeanMc
In what way have you been mistreated by the government and have you looked into moving to Eire?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was locked away for over 6 mounths with 2 child murderas barly children when the murderas killed with freedoms they had more then me & with them confined only by drugs when not affrade for myself but other & my self givern more medication that I did not choosethat was was some times foursly administered which I have still never forgiven the systam for + have been had my meterfisical matabalizam condition too used too & vurtualy all most full addicted too those drugs now... But pray will finde a way off of them today. This all happend in 2009-10 .& I have not looked into Eire. Till now. DeanMc
Which benefits are you currently receiving?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
disabilaty & IS
There is no reason why you cannot simply travel to Eire and investigate the possibility of living there.
There is no legal restriction on your doing so and you have no need to claim Asylum since you are legally allowed to be there
You can retain your DLA whilst you are there - and your ESA if that is what you are receiving
You can read more here
All you need to do is to plan your move!
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you