How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am in full time employment. I am involved Part time as a

This answer was rated:

I am in full time employment. I am involved Part time as a Motor Trader and mechenic for which I hold Trade plates.
Q. If I drive a vehicle on Trade plates to my place of employment to either sell or in the process of working/Test driving/delivery after work do I commit an offence?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : If it is in the pursuit of the business as a motor trader then it is legal.
Alex Watts : If it is not in pursuit of the business interests then you are committing an offence.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Your answer confirmed my thoughts exactly as I was confident I had commited no offence Thank you

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you