I have not had any contact with my two daughters , since April

I have not had any contact with my two daughters , since April 17th, Just 1 telephone conversation, and Telephoning very often leaving messages, what is my next step please
How old are the children and what contact did you previously have
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
2 Daughters 9 and 6 years old previously lived at home , left April 17th due to Domestic abuse, so left the family home , temporary staying at my Brothers
How far have the divorce proceedings reached and what have the solicitors done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Divorce In early Stages, Solicitors just writing letters , for arrangement for contact for children
has any contact been offered?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no Contact have been offered at all

The law says that children are entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce that if necessary.
The starting point is to try and negotiate with your ex using Family mediation (
If that fails then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order setting out what time the children spend with you.
Such Orders are enforceable
You can read more about this here
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details