How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi there I have two British children, can I get my British

This answer was rated:

Hi there I have two British children, can I get my British book because of this?
How did they become British citizens? On what basis are you here currently?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Their dad has indefinite leave to remain. We have also been married for 11 years but I keep only getting a few years leave to remain everytime I apply for my stay.

You may apply for British Citizenship once you obtain indefinite leave to remain and wait for a year after getting your indefinite leave to remain.

You may be eligible to apply for indefinite leave in 2016, I suggest you make an appointment with a firm of immigration solicitors to look at your papers and advise you accordingly.
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you