How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49821
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I have been ordered by a Circuit Judge to obtain a of

Customer Question

I have been ordered by a Circuit Judge to obtain a refund of PAYE and NI deducted from my bonus pay by my ex employer

I have paid to my ex employer the net bonus payment but cannot obtain the tax and NI as the Revenue state I am not the paying party and therefore not entitled to a refund The employer must adjust his payroll and obtain a refund that way which he refuses to do

What can I do I am being harassed by my ex employer who I know will want to return to Court for a further order and to rack up further costs etc (he is a solicitor)

Julia Rogan
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Have you been given formal judgment by the court?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - has the court issued a formal judgment about this?