What powers are and how are they devolved [by statute ?] to

What powers are and how are they devolved [by statute ?] to the Child Maintenance Service ?
Could you explain the context of your question please and exactly what it is that you wish to know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Child Maintenance Service seems to have powers for recovery of monies that do not need court approval even to the extent of taking direct from a persons bank account.Even HMRC has not been granted this process fully yet so how are such strong measures vested in this quango and what Legal statute covers such alledged powers! Sorry for delay been on holiday........

Do you want a reference to that specific issue - or just to the general Legislation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both please....

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both please...

The General Legislation - and there is much of it - is listed here
and the website actually provides links to the Acts
and the latest Regulation here
The Collection provisions are in the 2008 Legislation section 20
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details