How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am trying to trace a copy of the will I made by post some

Customer Question

I am trying to trace a copy of the will I made by post some 13 years ago with your firm,unfortunately I did not have a copy ,do not no why,but would be very grateful if you can trace it and be good enough to send it on to me. It was via the GMB union free will service. My address is XXX XXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XXX XXX tele. XXXXXXXXXXX thanking you Josie XXXXXXXXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Thank you,