How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

my grandaughter and partner moved to belverdere, i paid £763

Customer Question

my grandaughter and partner moved to belverdere, i paid £763 to agents with his promise would pay beginning of month £400 then next month remainder,no money,i also paid six months rent £5267 up front so they could move in with verbal agreement when rent came in ( paid by council ) it would be transferred to me, he is keeping rent money not passing it to me, is there anything i can do to recover or stop him from keeping money, he has pushed grandaughter out with out her key so she can not return.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You may file a court claim against him online at which may motivate him to return your money as agreed when he receives court summons through his door.

Can I help further?