How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My daughter and I had an altercation and she reported this

Customer Question

My daughter and I had an altercation and she reported this to the police. It is too long a story to tell at the moment. For being honest I ended with a caution. When I was taken in-to the interview room the police dealing with the case told me what she had said. On the statement she referred to some thing about me in the past. I know this is fabricated but I would have to prove this. Could I report this to the police or is it to late. I would like to express that I have never before been in this, situation also, I have had my reputation destroyed by her. The police did every thing above bored but I was so bewildered with it all I didn't think I would need a solicitor. I'm 65 years old and now I have this to live with.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : I assume for the caution you had to accept the offence please?
Alex Watts : Are you able to respond please?