How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello, We had an investment in a Limited Company which was

This answer was rated:


We had an investment in a Limited Company which was for. Fixed term of 4 years minimum. That period ended in April of this year and we asked for our investment back. So far all we have received is excuses as to why it hasn't been forthcoming. Can you tell me what we should do next?

Thank you

What is the name of the company?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is Vanquish Developments Ltd. Accounts filed to March 2013 and the directors are known to us.



Thank you.

You may file a court claim online against the company for the payment of your money, you may do so online if your claim is up to £100K at

I would think that the directors will be spurred into paying back your money once court summons are issued.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you