How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3843
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

Hello I am owed money from my brother, we were partners

Customer Question


I am owed money from my brother, we were partners in a company and I took loans out in my name. As he is a poor payer. I have left company as I cannot take his demands on money anymore. these loans are personal loans, not through the company. please can you advise me what to do as so I can get the money owed.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Alex J. :

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. Did you take these loans out in your own name but on behalf of the company?

Alex J. :

Can you prove that the money was spent on company matters? Kind regards AJ