How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

How to get my birth name returned

This answer was rated:

How to get my birth name returned
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Changed my name with deed poll, now want to get my birth returned,can u advise
Thank you.

You would need to make a new Deed Poll if you wish to change your documents (passport, driving licence etc.) back into your birth name.

See here for how to make a Deed Poll:

You may also start using your birth name immediately.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank u,My Day Is Happier,will recommend u as professional legal person